12.11.2011

Covered in Mod Podge Button {or thanks husband!}

I rock at Microsoft Office products. I can research with the best of them. But computer code is a completely alien thing to me. I'm trying to learn, little by little. As I encounter something new, I try to do it myself. 

However, more often than not, I have to get my engineer husband involved. He's been wonderfully patient helping me out. And I'm starting to have more successes than failures. But this whole making a button business was totally over my head.

So, with my design input and a football game, my husband was sweet enough to make me a button. I'm pretty stoked! Hopefully one day soon I can make my own. But for now, I'm going to be thankful and a little bit proud of myself for having a button at all!


Just incase you want one too, here's the code. 


Ta Da!


No comments:

Post a Comment