Hello and thanks for visiting!
I started Covered in Mod Podge as a way to participate in the wonderful DIY blog community. It has grown into a place where I share random thoughts, current project, and a recipe or two. Covered in Mod Podge has become my way of sharing my love for creating.
Here are some random facts about me:
* I will only set my alarm for odd times (I will wake up at 6:31, not 6:30).
* We have three rescue cats, only one of which we meant to get.
* I LOVE sprinkles. I don't know what it is about their rainbow wonderfulness that entices me so. But man, I love sprinkles.
* I when I was little, I would play dress up in dresses that Vana White wore on Wheel of Fortune.
* Hubby and I both have one elf ear. And they're the same ear. Strangely enough, little miss doesn't have one.
* I took sewing lessons when I was in the third grade. I stopped sewing when I in the fourth grade and hadn't touched a machine until I found out I was pregnant with little miss.
Thank you for stopping by. I am so excited to be able to share a little bit of my life with you all.