5.01.2012

Package Pals! {or what I sent}

Jamie over at C.R.A.F.T. hosts a wonderful Package Pals craft exchange every other month. I signed up in April and I'm so glad I did. I was paired with Clarissa who blogs are A Little Stone House. It was fun getting to know her through this exchange.


Emma was really interested in the picture taking process. 

Here's what I created for Clarissa:



There will be a tutorial coming up soon on how to make your own shabby chic sign. It's earth shattering...trust me! ;)


This cute little card making set came from the Dollar Spot in Target. I picked up a couple of different varieties!


This little calk board heart was a copy of a wedding favor I got at a friend's wedding.

The Washi Tape can from Chickydoddle on Etsy. I apparently forgot to take pictures of the cute little rolls on their own before I packed everything up.


I'm hoping to do more of these exchanges in the future!


7 comments:

  1. Awww.. what a great package!! Shes lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your package! I'm really excited to used it all! So FUN!!!

    Thanks so much!
    ~Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Emma really wanted to help put the package together! It looks like you found Clarissa lots of great things, and I'm loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you got her and the colors are so great too! I can't wait to see how you made the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm sure she loved it. The kiddo helping is pretty adorable as well. :)

    ReplyDelete