5.07.2012

Just a Moment Monday {or enjoying my last days of freedom}

I've had a week and a half break from school that wraps up on Wednesday. I normally only get a two day break between classes. Unfortunately, my new found free time has coincided with Brad working crazy long hours.

Its been nice spending nap times doing something just for me. I should have been cleaning or organizing the mess that is my craft supplies. But instead I decided to take time for myself. I've been reading and sewing. I'm sad its about to come to an end.

So I will be spending today working on shower gifts for a friend and then starting the daunting task of recovering what has to be the world's ugliest car seat. Wednesday and its Research Methods and Statistical Models for Social Work will come to soon!

1 comment: