8.26.2012

What's Cookin' #17


This is my last week home before I start my field placement. I'll be "working" {I used quotes because they don't pay me} for 20 hours a week. Its going to be a big change as far as amount of time I have to get stuff done around the house, run errands, and do things just for me. I'm getting a little nervous.

I'm going to have to start changing up how I meal plan. Two days a week I won't be home until like fifteen minutes before we normally have dinner {ie when Emma wants dinner}.

Sunday: Ground Chicken Tacos 

Monday: Pizza night

Tuesday: Italian Herbed Chicken with couscous and zucchini

Wednesday: Mizithra with Brown Butter Pasta {hopefully with homemade Italian bread!} and salad

Thursday: Cajun chicken with fries and corn

Friday: Orage and chili shrimp with rice and snap peas

Saturday: Chicken Verde Enchiladas with corn


No comments:

Post a Comment