2.03.2012

13 Days of Valentines {or I'm a day late}

Still looking for something to do for your sweetheart for Valentine's Day? How about trying out a {fill in the number of days left until Valentine's Day once you get into gear and start} of Valentines. In my case, this would be the Days of Valentines. I had intended on the 14 Days of Valentine's but I forgot the first day. I may leave two out one day. Or more likely I'll just eat the Jr. Mints myself.

There are some really awesome printables out there to help you get this project rolling. Also, the Dollar Store was my best friend! I used great printables from Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night and Six Sisters' Stuff and then made a couple of my own. I just picked what worked for my husband's likes and then added a couple of inside jokes.

{Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night}

Ashley @ Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night shared these amazing, free tags for the 14 days of Valentines.

{Six Sisters' Stuff}
The very talents ladies at Six Sisters' Stuff were nice enough to post these wonderful little tags.

Happy Creating!

1 comment: