9.01.2016

All About My Teacher Printable


We have been so lucky with our kids. We have had nothing but fantastic teachers. I seriously want one of Emma's past nursery room workers to be her grandma. And both Emma's and Wesley's teachers have done nothing but love on my kiddos and our family.

In turn, I want to love on them too. Those super fun school activities like Trick or Treating or Story Character Parade? The teachers love them. And they also exhaust the living daylights out of them. So I attempt to remember to bring a nice, big cup of something caffeinated on the morning of events. It's just a little something to say thanks and may the odds be ever in your favor!


Sometime near the beginning of school, but after the craziness of the first few weeks clams down, I've started sending home a get to know you sheet for the teacher. That way I know what to pick up from the Sonic window when I'm getting my own take on the day juice. I made this printable last year and just printed it out to send to Kindergarten. It lets me know where to get gift cards to at Christmas time and what candy to send along just as a surprise. Don't get me wrong...I'm not doing this weekly. I just try to treat the teachers to a little something special from time to time. And I would much rather pick up Starbucks than do something cutesy. So. Much. Easier.

Download your free printable here. For personal use only. If you share, please credit me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment