Second babies get the shaft many a time. Hand me downs left and right. And boys! I can't seem to find anything good to sew for them.
When Wesley started eating solids I busted out Emma's old bibs. They were mostly pink and completely stained. Finally...a project to sew for Wesley. I beefed up the stash to compliment his piles of pink!
I busted out my bib pattern and got to work. I used a Target towel for the backing and some fat quarters for the front.
I couldn't believe my luck when my LQS had some Children at Play left!
And I got to try out a friend's embroidery machine. It was so much fun to play with!